Tuesday, January 8, 2008

OKAY


Three!

Two!

One!

You can ignore the text about families and exploring, because that isn't what BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET is all about.

Ever since my grandpa died (R.I.P., Harman! I never called you that when you were alive so I hope I can now) I've been looking for great meanings in everything, especially the internet, which has always been pretty scary. I went and asked my friends what they were afraid of, and they all said the internet, except my housemate who said bats were much scarier, but that the internet was still very high on a scale of what is scary. So I want to make the internet a safer place for everybody. I'm a grown man now, and it's time I start using my skills to better the world.


As you can see, the world is a very large place!

There are lots of fun things in the world, but bad things, too. A man e-mailed me with pictures of beach balls covered in brown stuff that I'm pretty sure was mud but it was still kind of gross. I would have shown those pictures to my mom, in another lifetime.

I guess I didn't want to wait around for another lifetime anymore. I wanted real action, the kind hackers do, except I didn't want to break anything or get sent to jail, or have to learn how to do much, or anything like that. I can re-attach keys to my keyboard when they fall out, that's about the best techno work I've done in years!

So I'm here to save the internet, and I'll show you how.

No comments: