Thursday, January 10, 2008

BARK

There are many types of terriers. Terriers are a dog that is pretty small, and they are nice to keep in apartments. Mine knocked over my lamp when I was a kid, and that was messed up!

! N ! E ! W ! S ! F ! L ! A ! S ! H !

Someone just sent me a terrible article, and I didn't even ask for it. BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET cannot come soon enough. I am completely tired of having to work so hard to avoid being scared. The article is here and don't click it unless you're ready for it, okay?

! E ! N ! D ! ! O ! F ! N ! ! E ! W ! S ! F ! L ! A ! S ! H !

Alright, back to terriers (should that be capitalized?). They are small dogs, except for a few larger ones that are mutts who were mated upon by larger dogs (those do not count as terriers but I don't think we should disinclude them just because of that). If you don't know what one looks like and have been looking for one online, well do I have a treat!


These are Jack Russell Terriers. They are the best dogs. My mother used to have them, and I think they were sent to the pound but don't be sad, people love adopting these and you should too!

My New Year's Resolution was to inform everybody about how great these dogs are. They can capture rats and other small animals. They can bark louder than you can! They are so talented and I'm glad that you decided to check BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET to learn about them. We are at least for this week the premier Jack Russell Terrier website.

We also love other terriers, dogs, and every canine under the sun.

Stay tuned!

No comments: