Monday, January 14, 2008

GERMANS

We have to get pretty specific here on BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET sometimes, so that we can best serve you, the audience (that's you!). We know that the internet -- the real, scary, bigger internet that this website serves to keep you the heck away from -- is a very international place. So here are jobs that Germans might have!

I have not been to Germany, but in my research I have discovered that there is rock-climbing to be had. Russ said "I don't believe in rock climbing, do you." I think he just said that because his mom has always held rock climbing in a very negative light. I told him that, and he said, "What the hell."

You could go to Germany and teach rock climbing!!

The last time I tried to go rock-climbing, the instructor took away my climbing apparati because I was acting like a fool. That is exactly what he said, "Parnell, you are acting like a fool, so give me your climbing gear right this moment young man." I was seventeen at the time, so he was accurate in saying that I was a young man at the time.

P.S. Randall is a huge jerk, he is from the comments section. Don't talk to him, he will cause trouble.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn tsay that i could nat post parnell

A.R.M. said...

RANDALL that is you, you are just typing under RICKY's name, I will ban Ricky too, now!!

RICKY AND RANDALL GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

Anonymous said...

sorry man

λ said...

How did you figure out password.

Anonymous said...

hi russ i take it you are a close friend of parnells russ i am too or was i guess

i can help you with your password situation if you give me access to your home website please.

A.R.M. said...

i guessed what your email was was it your proper email russ please reply soon