Thursday, January 10, 2008

GUMBO

We are going to take a real quick break from all of this dog nonsense (I love them but I am tired of writing about them) and talk about what is probably my favorite food to eat!

Gumbo!



I've never seen Gumbo that looked like this in real life. I usually like a little bit of pizza sauce in mine.

Gumbo is a dish you may want to look up on the normal internet, so I don't see anything wrong with running an article about it here.

Gumbo is made with sausage, vegetable broth, and whatever vegetables you can find, and when my mom used to cook it, she used pizza sauce. Grandpa Harman (R.I.P.) used to be pretty peeved about that little addition.

I hope some of you readers will send in new recipies about gumbo and similar dishes, but wait until FOOD WEEK or something like that, okay? We are writing about dogs now. I was just hungry for gumbo when I wrote this, I promise I'll stay on topic next time.

I would post a picture of a full-grown German Shephard to stay on topic but I don't want you to think "mmm, food," and then, "mmm, dog in my food, wait what?" and boycott this page!!

3 comments:

λ said...

Quit German around. 8).

A.R.M. said...

Man I just said that joke!!

I can't believe you would take that joke.

Not only take it, but use it on my website!!

A.R.M. said...

Our website I mean.