Monday, January 14, 2008

Ricky's Corner # 2

hey its ricky ladies and there is tons of stuff for you to read

i wrote this comic girls and boys so buckle up

BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET COMICS
By Randall and rickkkkkyyyyyy too

#1: Let's Talk About Working In Germany

PANEL 1
We are looking at a poster of Germany. Look at Germany. Parnell is pointing at it.
PARNELL: You could go to Germany and teach rock climbing!

PANEL 2
PARNELL: The last time I tried to go rock climbing, the instructor took away my climbing apparati because I was acting like a fool.
That is exactly what he said, he said, "Parnell, you are acting like a fool."

PANEL 3
Flashback. Parnell is younger. He is being admonished by his rock climbing teacher, who probably has a beard.
ROCK CLIMBING TEACHER: Give me your climbing gear right this moment, young man.
CAPTION: This is a flashback, by the way.

PANEL 4
Back to Parnell, the Germany poster, all of that crap.
PARNELL: I was seventeen at the time, so he was accurate in saying that I was a young man at the time.

PANEL 5
Parnell is shooting up in front of his mother.
PARNELL: This made me so sad that I am doing tons of drugs in front of my mother.

PANEL 6
Parnell's mother is crying.
PARNELL'S MOTHER: I am watching my son, my alive, breathing, living son, throwing his life away!
Nooooo!

pretty good huh? im glad as fuck that im in the goddamn house, bringing it down with heavy ass shit like this

well

me and my buddy randall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man pretty good post huh

A.R.M. said...

I THOUGHT I ASKED YOU TWO TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE

STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE RICKY AND RANDALL