Tuesday, January 15, 2008

DANCER

It is WORK WEEK here at BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET. So you don't have to look up anything about working on the normal internet, our little safe internet will cover WORKING.

Look at the old man go! He is what they call a professional dancer. He is a dance machine, and he is very old, and he even might get paid for it.

Everybody calls male professional dancers things like "Foo-Foo Charlies," and I will tell you all about how they kick very high: they kick like a ninja, right up into your face. They can do things like write comic books, fire assault weapons, and chew tobacco just as well as the next man. One thing they cannot do is give birth.

So!!

Professional Male Dancers: Represent!!

Sorry for the ninja joke earlier. I was making an unabashed attempt at having that big ninja internet fan crowd start using our website instead of theirs.

That picture reminds me that being a hip-hopper is also a job.

Hip hoppers are people who get very worked up about things like wielding pistols and having opinions about police officers. There is a back-up profession that involves making music happen behind them when they decide to start talking. It is a pretty good racket.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love thath show, the american idol
nodding off to that was probably the best night of my life as of two years ago parnell.

Nadine said...

That old man is massive impressive.

A.R.M. said...

I guess the old man is doing something that you might say is impressive. I think he is more doing something that anybody could do. We would have to be able to see a video -- anything in motion -- to tell for sure if he really is a great dancer.

I would reserve my judgement, and I think you should, too.

Nadine said...

Shut-up Parnell. The geezer has a rippin' package and I see fire in his eyes. Also, I know dancing when I see it.I'm a professional, award winning dancer.