Thursday, January 10, 2008

RUSS


Okay, I must explain.

Russ did not mean to make the post below, he completely messed up really bad and instead of making a real reply in the comments section of the last post, he made a new post when he replied, and now the site is really ugly!

I'm sorry for the unprofessional start. I promise you that Russ is a great addition to everything we are trying to do.

In other news, we have German Shephards here!

Not at my house, but outside. A man is walking one by. it is a puppy, and the German Shephard puppies look a lot like the one above, instad of being normal shephards, when it comes to their look.

I am very tired, can you tell from this post!?!?!?!? And STRESSED

I hope Russ gets a hang of things soon, he is usually so smart about this stuff.

No comments: