Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NEWS

BIG NEWS

My buddy who I love with decided he wanted to get together and maybe actually help my new version of the internet become something real. Right now he is working hard to stay away from the normal internet and because of that he never saw this blog!

I said, "hey Mr. Computer Science you are supposed to help me with this blog!"

And he said, "I'm being careful on the internet so I haven't read any blogs man, what do you think this is."

I am very glad he has decided to stay on message but he even forgot to check this blog!

It is hard to keep people who are Mr. Computer Science off the normal internet so I am proud that this project has started off on the right foot. The first subject I want to talk about on our mini-safe internet is something I like to look up very often: dogs. We are going to learn all about them over the next couple days so you don't have to look them up at nasty places.


"Ruff, ruff!'

"Meoowwwww!"

No comments: