Monday, January 14, 2008

Ricky's Corner # 1

okay boys and girls this is rickys corner

so this is about the internet? heh well boys and girls get ready for one wild ride with ricky. ill tell you all a few things about myself boys

first off the url is becarefulontheinternet.blogspot.com. i dont remember ever typing it in i must have clicked something somewhere that got me here. russ got me all hooked up you know.

so this morning the sun came right the fuck up did it not? i am sure it did even though i was plugged up in the closet

heh heh

that sun tends to rise each morning except for in alaska where those vampires keep everybody up alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night boys and girls. they have at least thirty days of it in one spot boys and im not sure where i came about that information but im gladde to share it with you right here

things were looking very dirty in my house so i prufer it when its dark. my man parnell he could tell you a thing or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright it was nice spending the weekend here with you guy sor whatever so im going to get the hell out of here

pease

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rick ynise work man i was just thinking abut the sun just 2day u arerily on the pulse of human feeling man

Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm a new poster here, and I would like to mention that I am very offended by this post. I am a parent. Please remember that some of us are parents when you post such filth!!

Anonymous said...

u thinku can fool us by using some of thoes conntractions instead of using all of that i am i shall bullshit you always throw around come on parnell are we stupid?

look i know a dangling modifier when i see it an all that (usually in adverbial phrases asshole) so dont try to pretend youre someone else bycchanging up your shit

Anonymous said...

and before u say shite i liek to type fast and furious i got in the habit when i used to get high

i been clean 10 months

λ said...

Hey lay off him. Why do you think you can push us around. I just got your friend an account. Why do you have to be this way.

A.R.M. said...

First off, I only used "I'm" once, and it's not like I never use contractions. I use "don't" all the time, and I use "I'm" every once in a blue moon. I hope Ricky doesn't start boo-hooing on about the moon just because I brought it up. If that sun stuff was some kind of joke it was not very funny at all.

That wasn't even a lie to say I was new to BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET (hey look, Randall, another contraction), because that really was my first post under the nom-de-plume "ricky, stop offending us." I concede that I lied about my parenthood, so whatever.

Everybody is going to think I am a junkie because I know you guys, Ricky and Randall. I can't believe this (hah, another contraction! I am using the word contraction so much someone is going to think there is a birth being had in this comments thread!)

Don't pretend Ricky is smart anymore Randall. He might as well have gone to school with nothing but a cookbook instead of a text book to have became as "smart" as he is.

(That last part was meant to be a joke sorry if it doesn't at least make you crack a smile.)

Nadine said...

Cook book learning is fun and way more useful than Aikea directions.