Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been awhile everybody so things are going to change around here.

Hello and this is Parnell and I'm going to talk about why smoking is good if someone is stalking you.

If you are being stalked, you can turn the people you think are stalking you on to smoking! I have been stalked recently (sorry I didn't post while I was scared about that but really that was scary!) and I gave the man that I thought maybe was following me a pack of Marlboro Reds, which my friend Don-Don calls "Cowboy Killers" (they don't only kill cowboys but you already knew that). I found at least twelve cigarettes of the same kind sitting outside my window!

The man is now in jail and I can resume regular blogging. I don't want to get naked in front of windows ever again. Maybe you shouldn't, either.

No comments: