Monday, August 18, 2008

I got an e-mail everybody!!

Guys,

Here is the e-mail I just recently received thanks to my post asking about sleeping dogs:


"hey parnell

you should tuck him in. does he only wake up when you are making noises though?

Don-Don"


Thanks for typing in, "Don-Don"! As a "Friend of the Blog," "Don-Don," you know that I always tuck my dog in. And he always gets up! I told him that 9PM was his bedtime (Central Time). He still gets up.

Good point about making noises at the dog. I actually only do that when I want to see if he's only pretending to sleep. I am pretty sure he does that sometimes just to make me mad about something! Especially when I don't give him the dog treats that are his favorite!

Thanks for writing in, "Don-Don"!

This is Parnell, Signing Off!

No comments: