Monday, August 18, 2008

More about the guy.

First off, the guy who stalked me was creepy because he had a really ugly beard. I mean, who doesn't want to shave normally? I shave every morning even the mornings when my hair decided to stay in bed awhile longer. This guy was just a prickly mess. He was like a man with brillo pads on his face (is brillo pads trademarked... do I have to pay them? Someone e-mail me and tell me if I owe money).

I met him at a bar, which is crazy because I don't even drink very often! I only drink like NEVER (sorry for the caps). He asked me a question that I thought was weird.

The question was: "Have you ever put yourself in another dude?"

I thought he was talking about like hiding in a man's stomach, which I thought was pretty funny. I laughed, and then he laughed. And then he said, "I know, right?"

My "Creeper Alarm" is what went off here but then I gave him my phone number because he asked for it.

I'll tell more later, right now I need to finish this juice and put my dog to bed.

No comments: